Npower News: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN
The Npower EXIT package is a soft loan that will be given to Npower volunteers, according to Npower News on News Nigeria 24. That has completed the Npower NEXIT training and has obtained their Npower Nexit training certificates. Before the Npower volunteers receive the soft loan exit package, there are basic criteria that must be met by the Npower volunteers. See more Npower news below.
The following are the criteria;
1) Npower volunteers must have completed the one-week Npower NEXIT training.
2) Npower volunteers must have completed their business plans and these business plans must have been submitted by the Npower NEXIT training state coordinators.
3) Npower volunteers must have obtained the Npower NEXIT training certificate after the one-week Npower NEXIT training program.
4) Npower volunteers must have an active bank account.
5) Other criteria as communicated by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Atiku Abubakar wins the PDP presidential primary
- CBN debunks sacked Governor Godwin Emefiele’s claim
- Presidential aspirant, Peter Obi Dumps PDP
- Peter Obi: See copy of resignation letter sent to PDP
- Ned Nwoko Wins PDP Candidate For Delta North Senatorial District
- Senator Stella Oduah didn’t finish her service – NYSC addresses Senator Oduah’s claim that her certificate was lost
HOW THE NPOWER EXIT PACKAGE SOFT LOAN WILL BE DISBURSED BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
The Npower exit package, which is the soft loan, will be disbursed in the following ways below:
1) The Npower Nexit training consultants will adjust the financial details of the business plans, details to be adjusted include cost of equipments, cost of land, cost of materials, cost of payment to employees, cost of buildings, and financial plans and other details required for the business.
2) The business plan after being carefully adjusted will be forwarded to the Central Bank of Nigeria.
3) The Central Bank of Nigeria will receive all business plans of all Npower volunteers from Npower Nexit state training coordinators.
4) The Central Bank of Nigeria will use a flexible system to disburse the soft loan, the Nigeria Micro Finance Bank will be a major intermediary.
5) Npower volunteers will receive will receive ₦500,000 to ₦3,000,000 depending on the category of business and the loan amount stated in the final business plan, some equipments might be procured on behalf of the Npower volunteers.
More Nexit Npower News Headlines Below:
Npower batch C candidates interested in redeploying to change the place of primary assignment (PPA) within state of residence should follow these guidelines:
Note: All redeployment requests to different states of residence should please send an email to [email protected] stating the reason (s) for redeployment and attach supporting documents where necessary… More from Npower News
Npower: Non-graduate Category will receive an additional ₦15,000
Many Npower Batch C applicants are wondering when Npower’s non-graduate component will begin. The Npower non-graduate training program started on Monday, 11th October 2021, with almost 3,000 Npower volunteers participating from the North Central, including Plateau, Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi, and Abuja. A total of 42000 each was given to Npower beneficiaries to cover their transportation and feeding expenses.
Npower: NASIMS Pauses Payment Of NPower Beneficiaries Stipends Backlog
Npower Management, through their platform, has paused the payment of Npower September and October stipends to beneficiaries… More from Npower News
Npower: Compulsory Npower Batch C State Verification For Beneficiaries
Gombe State Npower Management team is undergoing a verification exercise and is informing all Npower BATCH C1 that there will be a State mandatory verification exercise slated to be held from Tuesday, January 11th, 2022 to the 27th of January 2022…More on npower permanency news.